If you are a developer, designer or entrepreneur with an idea for a mobile application for Africa the Evernote & ATF Roadshow is for you! You are invited to the FREE Evernote & ATF Roadshow which will be held at Hypercube Hub on Friday 11 July 2014 from 1pm to 4pm. This is an opportunity for innovators like yourself to come up with an application that will
- Be featured as part of the Evernote Platform Awards.
- Get you 12 months worth of mentoring and advisory services from the Africa Technology Foundation
- Get you an all expenses paid trip to San Fransisco to present your application at the Evernote as well as represent Africa at the 2014 Evernote Platform Awards
Stephen Ozoigbo, CEO, African Technology Foundation, said “In alignment with our vision of globalizing African technologies, we are thrilled to join forces with a truly global brand like Evernote. Africa presents an exponentially growing number of uniquely talented developers, and the integration of their products with the Evernote API provides an invaluable springboard towards the internationalization of their apps.”
The Evernote Platform Awards encourage developer and design teams from across the world to produce applications that connect with Evernote. The best applications will be featured in the Evernote App Center, where they will be open to public voting beginning July 31.
This year, as a result of the new wave of tech talent from across the continent, Evernote has created a specific category to recognize the best African-founded application that integrates with Evernote.
The search will find and showcase the top African applications that integrate with the Evernote platform and open API, and feature them as part of the Evernote Platform Awards which was launched last month. Members of the team behind the winning African app will be given the opportunity to visit Evernote HQ, and present their application live on stage during the Evernote Conference, EC4, in San Francisco later this year.
How do I register for the event? Click HERE
– Go to the first ticket option that says REGISTER
– Select QUANTITY (Number of free tickets you want to get)
– Click the green button that says REGISTER at the bottom of the page
– Fill in your name and email address
– Press COMPLETE REGISTRATION
AND YOU ARE DONE!
See you on Friday! Please may you RSVP before Friday 1pm!