Come to the Harare Food, Wine and Home Expo at Borrowdale Park Racecourse along Borrowdale Road on Friday 11th November to Sunday 13th November 2011 for a fun weekend event.
• Food and wine tasting, exclusive home decor, pub, DJs, bands
• Children’s playground with water slides, jumping castles, games
• Fashion shows by Ruffcuts Wear Marco Machona
• Body Active Gym demos in Zumba, Tae Bo and karate
• Demos by the celebrity chef who trained Jaime Oliver
• American Motors car exhibitions including Fiat and Kia
Don’t miss Harare’s ultimate summer fair!
DATE: Friday 11 November to Sunday 13 November 2011
VENUE: Borrowdale Park Racecourse (opposite Celebration Centre and Dandaro)
TIME: 10 am to 7pm Daily
TICKETS: $5 Adults and $2 children under 16
(Entrance is free between 10 and 11am on the first day)
Tickets are available at Body Active Gym – Borrowdale Race Course Harare.
For stands please contact Debbie Peters on email dnpeters_1999 [at]yahoo.com